8 Am to 6 Pm
Dr. D Sureshkumar
Institute / Department:
Department of Infectious Diseases
Consultant (Part time)
MD, FNB (Infectious Diseases), FHIV, American Certified Tropical Medicine
Basic Clinical/Surgical Training
An alumnus of Stanley Medical College, Dr Sureshkumar has trained extensively in infectious diseases having obtained fellowship and post-doctoral training in Atlanta, the United Kingdom and Dr M G R Medical University respectively.
He has worked in leading hospitals in Chennai and also taught medicine in some of them.
Awards and honours
- Young Investigator Award 2017 – International AIDS Society Sydney
- International Infectious Diseases Fellows Award 2010 – ASM
- Travel Award 2100 – ICPIC Geneva
- Best Research Paper Award for International HIV/AIDS research – IDSA 2011
- He has several publications, oral and poster presentations to his credit.
- Clinical Infectious Diseases Society of India
- Association of Physicians of India
- Indian Medical Association